Wednesday 13 January 2010


“Jesus man, you don’t look for acid, acid finds you when it thinks you’re ready”-Dr Hunter.S.Thompson

Buzz saw baby

E got my buzz saw baby, buried in my brain, E got my buzz saw baby, things just ain’t thee same, E got my buzz saw baby, feelin really wild, E got my buzz saw baby, found thee real high mile, E got my buzz saw baby, got my buzz saw baby, got my buzz saw baby, wow, well E met my little girl a just a while ago, and after just an hour E got a great light show, a well my mind went weird and my head went pop, E said a wild and groovy E am a ready to rock, well E was grooving with thee purple and thee yellow and green, E said this Lucy experience like nothing E seen, E got thee shivers in my rivers got thee shakes on my lakes, as E spiral through thee cosmos on this trip that E take, well E feel cold E feel hot, E can’t start E can’t stop, E see thee buckles on my boots, E see my head in a lock, E see apocalypse, E see thee birth ov time, E see thee whole universe a with this baby ov mine, a well a everyone should travel with this girl ov mine, believe me when E tell you its thee only way to fly, ok sometimes you will laugh and sometimes you will cry, but at least E got an answer to these questions ov mine, E got my buzz saw baby, buried in my brain, E got my buzz saw baby, things just ain’t thee same, E got my buzz saw baby, feelin really wild, E got my buzz saw baby, found thee real high mile, E got my buzz saw baby, got my buzz saw baby, got my buzz saw baby, wow. (1989)

E wanna be committed (an insanity trip)

E wanna be committed cause you get meals for free, a cushioned wall apartment, a supply ov LSD, E wanna be committed cause E know that E can meet, an insanity crescendo ov more acidheads like me, E wanna be committed cause thee world is mad out here, its safe in sanatorium and thee inmates are sincere, E wanna be committed cause E know that when E die, E would have dropped a window pane and E wont care Who or why, E wanna be committed, wanna go to trip city, where thee lights are so pretty and you don’t get no pity, and there’s so much more to do, and there’s everything to see, E wanna be committed cause you get free LSD, take me away, take me away, please take me away, take me away, E have Lost all Sense ov Direction, acid trip to thee loon, London home for thee Seriously Deranged, governed by A. Tripp. (1989)



Moments of madness

No comments:

Post a Comment