Tuesday 12 January 2010


N.O.W (New order world)

New world order, citizens charter, new world order, citizens charter, taking away your voice, taking away your freedom ov choice, taking my money, taking my drugs, you wont take my spirit, you can’t take my love, E will not pay no poll tax, E will not eat ov meat, E wont bow down before your god, to me you cannot preach, E wont support thee nuclear sector, E will not fight your war, E will not believe your media, E will not own a car, E am no part ov your new world order, E police myself, E wont belong on your citizens charter, you will not take my self, now know, N.O.W, no, now know, N.O.W, no, know now, no N.O.W, know now, no, N.O.W, new world order, no, no, no, new world order, no, no, no, new world order, no, no, no, new world order, no, no, no, citizens charter, no, no, no, citizens charter, no, no, no, citizens charter, no, no, no, citizens charter, no, no, no, you take thee money, E take thee drugs, you wont break my spirit, you wont break my love, we don’t need a new world order, we need to order a new world, because we’ve broken this one. (22/07/91)

Chaos

If E could just have a word to describe what E see,
If E could just have a word that would justify me,
If E could just hear a song to describe all thee tears,
If E could just have a song to take away all thee fears,
If E could just see a child grow to be old and free,
If E could just see a child like E see inside me,
If E could just read a book that wasn’t poisoned by lies,
If E could just read a book that would sum up my cries,
If E could just walk and smile at thee strangers E meet,
If E could just walk a step without feeling thee heat,
If E could just see an end to thee wars and thee hate,
If E could just see an end just before it’s too late,
If E could just see thee world and thee nature be free,
If E could just see thee world and thee world could see me,
If E could just have a word to describe what E see,
CHAOS
(24/07/91)

Wonderful feelings ov nightmarish size, love is so peaceful you can’t hear thee cries, beautiful visions that burn out my eyes, all things are looked at from all ov thee
Sides, words did not teach you to think, INSTINCT. World ov blue oh world ov green, you do not belong to me, E just live here out ov grace, and spend my spare time up in space. (Pennies from Kevin) (25/07/91 05:31a.m)

No comments:

Post a Comment